Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Siants Training Camp


Saturday morning after I drank my cup of coffee, I decided to make a marathon trip to Jackson, MS and back, to check out the 2nd day of the New Orleans Saints training camp, and hopefully get Evan, my oldest son some autographs to add to his collection. I ended up piling Evan and two of his buddies, David and Jackson, into my little Honda Civic, and away we went.

Right after I filled up with gas and got onto the interstate, not a mile down the road, I was whacked in the rear end by another Honda, by a driver that wasn't paying attention to traffic on the bridge. A couple of hours later after the accident report was completed by Bay St Louis Police, we headed up the road to find some cheap Mississippi engineering, some clothesline cord and a few gator clips, which with duct tape and a glue gun, I can fix anything. Once I secured the right rear quarterpanel that was falling off, we headed off to Jackson and never looked back. The trip was a success and Evan got the autograph of Drew Brees, Reggie Bush, and the new tight end, Jeremy Shockey! What a trip! Hope you enjoy a few snaps from the trip. -m
















No comments:

About Me (-m)

My photo
Diamondhead, MS
Mark Peeler, a pretty abnormal guy, photographer, husband, father, doglover, America's Most Boring Blogger Championship contestant, member of the "Jeep Lovers Foundation", the man who's been pee'd on by my son and my dog both! A true southerner with "Larry the Cable Guy" class.