Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bike for Sale, What a Way to Go!

I've decided to sell my motorcycle, which hardly gets ridden, so I brought it down to the beach to get a few snapshots that I could use to help sell it. As I was heading to the house to get the bike, I thought, wouldn't it be nice to get a few cool model images with the bike before I let it go. I hooked up with one of my favorite models and a model that I've shot for the last few years, Amanda!

She was awesome and always helps create great images. She is getting so good and really hits the look and is very creative, which makes my job so easy! Hope you enjoy!









No comments:

About Me (-m)

My photo
Diamondhead, MS
Mark Peeler, a pretty abnormal guy, photographer, husband, father, doglover, America's Most Boring Blogger Championship contestant, member of the "Jeep Lovers Foundation", the man who's been pee'd on by my son and my dog both! A true southerner with "Larry the Cable Guy" class.