Sunday, June 15, 2008

New Sharpening Photoshop Action

I just wanted to post an entry today to share a Photoshop Miracle Sharpening action that I have been working on all week. The action is designed for an 8mp camera file (30d) but can be adjusted to taste for larger or smaller files. The final result is on a sharpening layer that the opasity can be lowered if the effect is too strong. Also, this action is best used on a file that already has the noise removed and the skin cleaned and smoothed. My workflow includes Noise Ninja and Digital Airbrush Pro, with a little bit of Diffuse Glow. This action is a combination of a hazecutter (unsharpen mask) that I picked up in a forum, plus one of Dr. Brown's Sharpening Tutorials that I watched on his website. Hope it work as well for you as it does for me.

Miracle Sharpen Action

No comments:

About Me (-m)

My photo
Diamondhead, MS
Mark Peeler, a pretty abnormal guy, photographer, husband, father, doglover, America's Most Boring Blogger Championship contestant, member of the "Jeep Lovers Foundation", the man who's been pee'd on by my son and my dog both! A true southerner with "Larry the Cable Guy" class.