Thursday, June 19, 2008

God's Grace

I casually go into my google reader every so often to catch up on the latest updates from some of my favorite websites and blogs and one of the first blogs that come into view was from a great photographer out of Newport Beach, CA, Mike Colon. Wow, what a post today that really hit me like a ton of bricks! So dead on and so perfect in its simple but effective message! Check it out here.

Then, today I went to have lunch at my favorite fast food restaurant, Chick-Fil-A, and came back to the office to continue with my workday, when I just had this feeling to google the restaurant founder's name, Truett Cathy, and it took me to his website. What an awesome businessman and Christian, and a true inspiration for building the proper foundation for a healthy and successful life, regardless of how much money you make.

I feel blessed today and God's grace shined upon me! -m

No comments:

About Me (-m)

My photo
Diamondhead, MS
Mark Peeler, a pretty abnormal guy, photographer, husband, father, doglover, America's Most Boring Blogger Championship contestant, member of the "Jeep Lovers Foundation", the man who's been pee'd on by my son and my dog both! A true southerner with "Larry the Cable Guy" class.